Polypropylene (PP) Twine
This polypropylene (synthetic material) twine is made of monofilaments. It has a wide range of applications thanks to its many qualities:
- Resistant to breakage, abrasion, weather and chemical products (lubricants, petrol, diesel, diluted soda), rot-proof, waterproof, easy to tie.
- Plastic appearance, flexible, elongates, shape memory allowing it to deform without breaking and to keep its structure.
Technical Features :
- Diameters in stock: 1mm or 1.6mm
- Number of strands: 1 or 2
- Colors: Silver, White, Blue, Yellow, Black, Orange, Red, Green
- Packaging : Pelota +/- 66m or +/- 90 m
- Weight: Ball +/- 30 Grams or +/- 100 Grams
- Quality: Synthetic
- Properties: rot-proof, resistant and floating
- Processing: Anti-UV
- Tolerance: Diameter, length, strength and weight +/-8%
- Non-contractual photo
- Very lightweight
- Very good price/quality ratio
Conservation tips :
- The Polypropylene Twine can be stored outside, it is not affected by humidity or UV rays.
- Not designed to be permanently immersed in salt water.
Made in France