Warning: Last items in stock!
Our Knotted Natural Hemp Polished Climbing Ropes are ready to use. They are strong, have a good grip and do not burn. Fully enjoy your activities with these superior quality products Made in France. Best choice for sports use.
1) Handcraft splices with no plastic pieces addition
2) Hemp, a natural product, does not burn hands (not to be confused with synthetic hemp)
3) The ends of the ropes are very soft and do not cause injury (unlike synthetic hemp ropes which are hot cut and can injure the skin)
4) Superior Quality, Handcrafted Range
5) Our customer service can customize the devices according to your requirements.
Natural Hemp ropes must be stored in a safe place. Hemp fears humidity, moulds from the inside and breaks suddenly. Check the condition of the equipment regularly before use. The lifetime of your equipment depends on your precautions for use, maintenance and storage.
Smart Ideas :
1) Some customers plan an external hook with carabiner for a quick installation and storage of the rope.
2) Find a complete collection of equipment on our website "Outdoor Leisure Equipment - Made In France"
3) Contact us
|Utilisations||Private, Sports Clubs or Organizations|
|Longueurs||2.20m(Ø16) ; 2.70m(Ø16) ; 3.20m(Ø20) ; 3.70m(Ø30) ; 5m(Ø30)|
|Fabrication||French and Artisanal|
|Cordes sur mesure||Possibility of manufacturing rope in any other diameter or length on request.|
|Finition||1 splice at the top with lug and 50x8 ring + 1 closed splice at the bottom.|
|Tolérances||Weight, Diameters, Lengths, Resistance +/- 7%|
France Marie D. published the 11/09/2021 following an order made on 05/09/2021
Pas encore en service
Pierre S. published the 23/08/2021 following an order made on 02/08/2021
TB; envoi rapide, produit qui donne une impression de qualité. A confirmer dans le temps
NORBERT N. published the 15/08/2021 following an order made on 04/08/2021
la partie ou il faut justifier que la corde lisse et plus dure à utiliser que la corde à nœud
Gisèle M. published the 14/08/2021 following an order made on 09/08/2021
La corde a l'air solide et de bonne finition
Pascale C. published the 13/08/2021 following an order made on 06/08/2021
Guy S. published the 07/08/2021 following an order made on 31/07/2021
Un peu courte...et fine