AGRICULTURAL SISAL TWINE Type 330
Agricultural Sisal twine Type 330 for low density press. Bag of 6 balls, weight 25 kg. Also sold by 2 balls.
Anti-humidity and rodent protection
Enter your email address to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Agricultural Twine Type 330 for low density press
Agricultural Sisal twine Type 330 for low density press. Bag of 6 balls, weight 25 kg. Also sold by 2 balls. Anti-humidity and rodent protection.
- Bag of 6 balls
- Bag weight: 25 kg
- 44 bags / pallet
- Palletizing: 1100 kg
- 290 metres / kg
- Breaking strength: 65kg / ML
- Color "yellow"
- Standard reference 330, which can replace references 300, 350 and 370
- Please check the size of the twine slot before ordering
- Make an adjustment and/or remove a little thickness in order to adapt our reference to your press
- Compliant with standards
- Treatment: anti-humidity in oil and anti-rodent
- Thread Ø : 0,2 cm
- Ball Ø : 20,5 cm
- Ball height : 16,5 cm
- For low density press, baler and binder (Garnier 836 - Rivierre Casalis - Coccinelle - Someca m03...)
- For small bales (square or rectangular)
- Flax harvest / vine binding / hay / reed binding
- Compliant with standards
- Standard reference 330, which replaces references 300, 350 and 370
- Permanent stock
- A quality recognized by the distribution industry
- A breaking strength in accordance with standards
- Uniformity and consistency
- Natural, biodegradable
- Selected long fibres, a guarantee of quality
- Guarantees a regular and strong twine
- Safe livestock feeding
- Unwinding from the inside of the ball with a sticker indicating the end to be pulled
- Environmentally friendly: made exclusively of natural fibres, sisal twine helps to limit the environmental impact of its consumption
- Equivalences: agricultural sisal twine is thicker than agricultural plastic twine
- Storage: Store the twine upright in a correct direction and do not throw it away to avoid abrasion.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from dust and moisture.
- The sisal agricultural twine type 330 is a little thicker than the 350 and 370! An adjustment may be needed for use
- Check the diameter and height of your compartments. If the twine ball is thicker, it will be necessary to remove some twine to adapt it to it.
- On a low-density press, the principle of sisal and plastic twine is not the same. The knife must be perfectly aligned in contact with the knotter disc and the notch of the knotter disc must not be dug.
- The low-density press was not designed to work with synthetic twine.
Some presses will accept this sisal twine under adjustment conditions.
We reassure all our conservative customers, our agricultural sisal string is kept in stock and can be delivered within 24/72h.
A bit of history :
The name "Sisal" is derived from the port city of Sisal, located in Mexico, from which the fibres were shipped worldwide. This vegetable fibre (Agave sisalana) is a plant that gives "hard fibres" used for rope making, twine making, collecting bags, furniture.
Sisal made the central Yucatán region rich between the end of the 18th century and the 1920s, particularly with the market for links for reapers and binders.
Until the 1970s, this fibre was known to European farmers as a twine used to bind flax and hay bales. Since the advent of high-density presses, it has been replaced by plastic "polypropylene" (plastic) twine.
The sisal twine is fully biodegradable. The fibre remains the longest and most resistant of all vegetable fibres. It then undergoes anti-mould and rodent treatments.
A partnership with one of the world's leading sisal producers allows us to offer you a twine that meets the requirements of current standards:
The Sisal twine remains an essential accessory for agricultural activity.
- Reference AR02086
- A - Diamètre 2 mm
Non-traité anti rongeurs
- Type de presse Presse basse densité