Warning: Last items in stock!
Our smooth climbing ropes made of Polished Natural Hemp are ready to use. They are strong, have a good grip and do not burn.
Fully enjoy your activities thanks to a superior quality product, made in France.
It is the best choice for sports use.
1) Handcrafted splices made in France with no addition of plastic parts
2) Hemp, a natural product, does not burn hands (not to be confused with synthetic hemp)
3) The extremities of the ropes are very soft and avoid injuries (unlike synthetic hemp ropes which can be hot-cut and cause injuries)
4) Superior quality, Traditional Range
5) Our customer service can customize the equipment according to your specifications.
Natural Hemp ropes must be stored in a safe place. Hemp fears humidity, moulds from the inside and breaks up suddenly. Check the condition of the equipment regularly before use. The lifetime of your equipment depends on your precautions for use, maintenance and storage.
1) Some customers provide an external hook with carabiner for quick installation and storage of the rope.
2) Find a complete collection of outdoor leisure equipment on our website "Outdoor Leisure Equipment - French Handcraft"
|Utilisations||Private, Sports Clubs or Local Organizations|
|Longueurs||2,20m (Ø20) ; 2,70m (Ø20) ; 3,20m (Ø28) ; 3,70m (Ø30) et 5m (Ø30)|
|Fabrication||French and Handcrafted|
|Cordes sur mesure||Possibility of manufacturing rope in any other diameter or length to measure.|
|Finition||1 splice at the top with lug and 50x8 thimble + 1 closed splice at the bottom|
|Tolérances||Weight, Diameters, Lengths, Resistance +/- 7%|
Sabine M. published the 23/10/2021 following an order made on 09/10/2021
Très belle corde, je recommande !
François B. published the 05/10/2021 following an order made on 12/09/2021
A voir dans la durée, la longévité du produit. point très positif, entreprise française
Michel F. published the 19/08/2021 following an order made on 05/08/2021
Trés belle qualité. Je recommande