Natural Hemp Rope, ecological and biodegradable
Natural hemp rope is one of the most traditional and versatile products. Historically, hemp rope has been the most popular rope due to its low production cost and high resistance.
Natural Hemp has a rustic appearance.
Its visible fibres give it a very soft touch.
Technical Features :
- Diameters in stock: 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 26mm
- Number of strands: 3 or 4 depending on diameter
- Colors: Natural / Beige
- Packaging: Crown +/- 100 m or detail by the meter
- Quality: Natural, ecological and biodegradable
- Properties: This rope has a natural smell, a good grip but little flexibility.
- Non-contractual photo: The aspect can be different depending on the diameter
- Tolerance: Diameter, length, strength and weight +/-8%
|3 mm||68 kg||0,85 kg||3|
|4 mm||99 kg||1,20 kg||3|
|5 mm||164 kg||2,40 kg||3|
|6 mm||240 kg||3,00 kg||4|
|8 mm||395 kg||5,20 kg||4|
|10 mm||615 kg||6,90 kg||4|
|12 mm||880 kg||10,00 kg||4|
|14 mm||1185 kg||14,50 kg||4|
|26 mm||3800 kg||49,10 kg||4|
- Outdoor Leisure Equipment
- Interior decoration
- Marine decoration
- Horse riding
- Very wide range of use and becomes a trend in interior design thanks to its natural and artisanal effect
- 100% natural material
- It has a low stretch
- Does not burn hands
- Has a very good grip and knots
- Highly heat resistant
- Very good abrasion resistance
- This string is natural, sober and can remain intact for years. It is ideal for creating a natural and authentic design
Conservation tips :
Hemp should not be stored outside. The moisture confined in its fibres causes moulds and causes the rope to break.
Made In France or EU depends on the diameter.
Our Hemp ropes are very good quality. This gives the rope a much higher quality than those found on the market.
Hemp is made in a similar way to flax or jute, i. e. it consists of breaking down the plant and isolating the fibre inside the stem. The fibres are first in the form of straws which are then processed manually or industrially into fine fibres. These fibres are then transformed into strings and textiles that will be used to shape a finished product.
- Reference AR00054
- A - Matière Chanvre
- Fibre Chanvre non-poli
- Type de corde Corde torsadée
- A - Diamètre
A - Longueur
Coupe au mètre (un seul bout)
conforme à la description, texture brute assez lisse, une très belle odeur de chanvre :)
Très bonne qualité, correspond tout à fait à la photo
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
Corde de qualité, je suis tout à fait satisfaite de mon achat. Correspond à la description. Je recommande à 100%