Wired Cotton Cord for Macramé or DIY crocheting. Ø2, 2.5, 3 and 4mm
For DIY enthusiasts, our cotton cord wired for macrame is handcrafted in France. It ensures you the best quality to realize your most beautiful creations. Tie and let your imagination run wild.
In your hands! Ready! Ready! Tie it up!
Technical Features of Cotton Cord for Macramé:
- Diameters: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm and 4mm
- Number of strands: 3
- Colors: Unbleached in all diameters and availability of colors especially in Ø 3mm (black, red, blue, blue, yellow, green and their shades...)
- Packaging : Ball +/- 100 m
- Quality: Natural, ecological and biodegradable
- Range: Artisanal
- Properties: very soft, very easy to tie, very good resistance to knots
- Tolerance: Diameter, length, strength and weight +/-8%
- Non-contractual photo
Uses of Macrame Cotton Cord:
- Creative Arts DIY
- Wall weaving
- Fashion accessories
- Lighting fixture
- Plant hanging lamp
- Dream Catcher
- Cushion repair
- All kinds of DIY
Manufacture of Macrame Cotton Cord:
Our Cotton Cord for Macramé is Handcrafted by a French Factory. This gives the rope a flexibility and a much higher quality than that found on the market.
The history of Macrame:
Macrame is an ancestral manual activity dating back to the 13th century. The art of macrame first developed in Spain, then throughout Europe and the world. For decades mariners have sold or traded their own macrame creations made during the long months on the sea, which has allowed this art to be developed on a global level with creations from all countries.
- Reference AR00066
- A - Matière Coton
- Type de corde Corde torsadée
- AA Origine France
AA Norme de qualité
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- A - Longueur 100 m
couleur magnifique, pas encore utilisé
Qualité toujours au top. C'est une valeur sûre... et tellement agréable à travailler
Très belle couleur, très agréable au touché, mais elle se détrèsse rapidement. Il faut donc faire un noeud au bout tout le temps.