Sisal Rope 100% natural, ecological and biodegradable
The fibre of the Sisal Rope is particularly strong and resistant to abrasion. It has a very wide range of applications thanks to its good resistance, its "rustic" look and its neutral smell. The sisal rope will adapt to all your needs and ideas!
Technical Features :
- Material: Sisal
- Diameters in stock: From Ø 4 to Ø 20mm (Other diameters on order)
- Number of strands: 3 or 4 depending on diameter
- Colors: Natural / Light yellow
- Packaging: Crown +/- 100 m or by the meter
- Quality: Natural, ecological and biodegradable
- Properties: Rough with little flexibility. Adapts to its environment (lengthens or shortens +/- 2%). Does not float
- Tolerance: Diameter, length, strength and weight +/-8%
- Non-contractual photo
- Cat trees
- Pet shop
- Gardening (Horticulture)
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- "Rustic aspect"
- Neutral odour
- Slight elongation
- Very good hand and knot holding
- Very good abrasion resistance
Conservation Tips :
- Store sisal inside to keep its natural appearance; outside, the moisture confined in its fibres causes moulds.
Our sisal ropes are European quality. This gives the rope a much higher quality than that found on the market.
If you want to dye this twine, you can try a textile dye.
- Reference AR00175
- A - Matière Sisal
- Type de corde Corde torsadée
AA Norme de qualité
Forte résistance de rupture
Forte résistance à l'abrasion
Parfaitpublished the 01/11/2022
Parfait pour mon chatpublished the 14/10/2022
Bon produitpublished the 08/10/2022
Superpublished the 05/10/2022
très bien pour faire un arbre a chatpublished the 10/09/2022