The Corderie MANSAS is a family business, from father to son since 1925, which is at your service and at your disposal.
You will find a very large choice of Ropes, Nets, agricultural products ...
Our assets :
• Jean Mansas (1852-1922) owns a farm, a large business and a wooden hoof factory in Saint-Bertrand de Comminges (31). His eldest son takes over.
• In 1922, his second son André Mansas (1900-1983) became a sales representative for ropes, twine and canvas.
• In 1925, on the strength of this first professional experience, he decided to try his hand at adventure and created his company in Toulouse, rue du 18 mars. He is a direct commission agent for factories in the Greater Southwest in Agricultural Twine (420m binder) and Packaging, Canvas and Tarpaulins. Reseller customers' tours are made by bike and train.
• In 1953, he moved to Toulouse, 18 place Dupuy.
• In 1955, Jean Mansas (1932-2011), André's son, joined the Agency, which became "Mansas & Fils": diversification of the company with the manufacture of custom-made tarpaulins and blinds.
• In 1983, development of the activity. Jean becomes a Multi-Card Agent in Accessories for agricultural equipment in addition to Wrapping Films, Nets and Twine for Straw and Forage.
• In 1990, the offices moved to 4 rue du Négoce, in Saint-Orens de Gameville.
• In 1995, Jean-Luc Mansas (born in 1967 in Toulouse), Jean's son, joined the agency.
• In 2015, creation of the Mansas Stringerie website.
• In 2015, André Mansas (born in 1994), son of Jean-Luc, joined the family business.